Industrial Direct Driven Tubeaxial Fan
We can’t say enough about these fans. If you need a rugged, dependable, shipyard tough fan, this is it. All models are constructed of Heavy Gauge, All Welded Steel, with only high quality industrial motors. Fans specifically designed for elimination of smoke, fumes, or vapors in spray booths and other hazardous locations. Direct drive models available from 12" to 60", dry or wet environments and for heat ranges up to 375 deg F.
DF Industrial Direct Driven Tubeaxial Fan
Call For Discount pricinge-mail us for more info →click here←
- • Furnished with cast aluminum propellers for non-sparking applications.
- • Basic fan application is suited for applications where the motor can be run in the air stream .
- • Model DF fans should be specified for all applications where it is permissible to allow the motor to run in the air stream.
- • For hazardous locations special explosion proof motors must be used.
- • Sizes 12" - 48" available
- • Fan can be installed to operate in any position.
- • Propellers - non-sparking cast aluminum.
- • Fan housing is heavy gauge steel with angle iron rings welded on each end for superior strength.
- • Eight holes in angle iron ring for easy mounting.
- • Bearings - two sealed industrial grade ball bearings mounted in a precision machined, cast aluminum, one piece, completely enclosed bearing housing for exceptional bearing life.
- • External grease fitting is standard.
- • Motors - only high quality industrial motors are used.
- • Fans with motors are completely assembled, drives properly adjusted, and fan tested before shipping.
- • Motors are available in open drip proof, totally enclosed or explosion proof as specified.
- • Cast steel and turned steel sheaves.