Industrial Belt Driven Tubeaxial Fan
We can’t say enough about these fans. If you need a rugged, dependable, shipyard tough fan, this is it. All models are constructed of Heavy Gauge, All Welded Steel, with only high quality industrial motors. Fans specifically designed for elimination of smoke, fumes, or vapors in spray booths and other hazardous locations. Direct drive models available from 12" to 60", dry or wet environments and for heat ranges up to 375 deg F.
DFB Industrial Belt Driven Tubeaxial Fan
Call For Discount pricinge-mail us for more info →click here←
- • 12" to 48" sizes available with 115/230V, 60HZ, 1PH or 230/460V, 60HZ, 3PH open drip proof, totally enclosed or explosion motors.
- • Non-sparking cast aluminum blades for explosion proof applications.
- • Motors are standard NEMA design with sealed ball bearings.
- • Welded construction heavy gauge steel drum with angle iron flanges. Mounting holes (8) in each flange for mounting to duct.
- • Air tight cylinder in center of drum protects belts, sheaves, and bearings from contaminated air.
- • Completely enclosed sealed bearings with external grease fittings.
- • Adjustable motor base provides for proper belt tension.
- • Use for dry air only. Contact us for wet applications.
- • Sizes 12" - 48" available
- • Heavy 14 gauge steel drum including mounting flanges.
- • Industrial charcoal grey enamel finish.
- • Most models available with totally enclosed dust-proof or explosion proof motors in 1 or 3 phase.
- • Completely enclosed belt and ball bearing housing - Ball bearings are sealed with external grease fitting.
- • Adjustable motor base for proper alignment.
- • Rugged heavy-duty cast aluminum propeller.
- • Fan can be mounted for either vertical or horizontal exhaust.
- • Eliminates fumes and vapors from paint spray booths and other hazardous areas - A non-explosion proof motor can be used when motor is located in an area away from hazardous vapors.
- • Maximum temperature 180ºF dry air.
- • For applications where temperature is greater than 180ºF. For wet applications, consult us.
- • Optional access doors allow for periodic cleaning and inspection.
- • Recommended for most paint spray applications because motor is out of air stream and not exposed to paint over spray - less motor maintenance.
- • Exhausts underground vaults and conduits - used for heating and air conditioning transfer in shopping malls, institutions and commercial buildings - removes excess heat and gases from work stations.
- • Matching flanges and belt guards are available options.